This recently renovated 1930’s semi is perfectly located in a peaceful enclave by Varna Park and just a short walk to Bronte Road cafes and eateries. Elevated to capture ocean breezes and freestanding on the northern side this four-bedroom home plus studio has been designed to harness natural light throughout with a flexible floorplan for the growing family or those wanting to downsize. Designed for coastal living the home offers a designer kitchen, combined living and dining areas leading out to a sunny terrace with views over the manicured gardens and parklands. With a luxurious master retreat, stunning walk in wardrobe and stone ensuite, this home is set to impress. The ground level offers a studio + ensuite and entertaining area opening out to the sunny low maintenance garden.
With a pared back natural palette featuring just under 4m tongue & groove ceilings, European Oak floors and stone finishes delivering a luxurious coastal environment for family living and entertaining. In the heart of Waverley, a short stroll to Charing Cross village, renowned schools, Queens Park and only a short stroll to Bondi Junction’s retail precinct and Clovelly Beach.
• 3 double bedrooms with built-ins, single bedroom/home office with built in
• Studio/teenage retreat + ensuite + storage
• Master retreat with walk in robe, stone bathroom with double sinks
• Custom designed Corian kitchen with glass splashback, Miele & Bosch appliances + breakfast bar
• Sunlit living with designer gas fireplace, bifold doors to entertaining terrace with leafy outlook
• Designer European stone bathrooms, bathtub
• Family living with built in bar opening to landscaped garden with level lawn.
• Ceiling fans, split level a/c, plantation shutters, alarm, skylights, and keyless entry
• Concealed laundry with tub
• Off street parking, 6m frontage
• Catchment area for Clovelly Primary School
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Open Fire Place
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport