This spacious, freestanding single level family home on just under 400sqm holds a prized position, only a short walk from the vibrant heart of Marrickville. Beautifully renovated with high ceilings, polished timber flooring, plantation shutters throughout, this home has been designed for seamless outdoor/indoor living. Offering 3 spacious bedrooms, outdoor studio/4th bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms, and parking for 2 cars. The kitchen and large living area lead to a covered alfresco area overlooking the low maintenance sunny garden and tranquil Koi pond. This home provides families with an excellent opportunity to upsize to a larger home, only moments from parklands and Marrickville’s vibrant village lifestyle.
Set in an ultra-convenient location directly across from Marrickville Park and the Lawn Tennis Club this home is just a stroll away from a variety of trendy cafes, wine bars, local eateries, and speciality shopping and is well serviced by city transport options.
- Three generously sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Studio/4th bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Large main bathroom with spa bath and powder room
- Well-designed kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar
- Low maintenance garden with paved courtyard covered gazebo and tranquil Koi pond
- Walk to hip local parklands, the new Marrickville library and Pavilion, cafes, eateries, and shops
- Close to Newington College, St Marouns College, Marrickville High and Marrickville Primary schools.